22 COMMENTS :

1. By Ambrosia M. on

Thank U fearless 1,4 all u get out 2 pub.I truely enjoy ure what’s riten and played or what uz 2 B!!! bare with me ,iam still tryen 2 fig out how this tech works. plez keep up the great work msg!!!bless u all

1. By admin (Post author) on

πŸ™‚ Thank you so much! I’m so glad you found us and no worry about tech. It will come. πŸ™‚ Keep it up!!!! Muchlove!!

2. By Okuyama on

This video has opened up my mind, and has given me the power to stand up for my own freedom and the freedom of others. Something I couldnt do myself within the box I live in, and in the darkness I have come to accept. But I will it not accept it anymore because I have a new path to embrace, and its all thanks to you. Because of you the confusion ive suffered for three years has cleared, and the fear I held all this time has vanished. These tears that I shed now, are now my resolve and my commitment. So thank you Fearless, and thank you Anonymous, im forever greatful for what you have done for our sake, for our peace, and for our freedom.

1. By admin (Post author) on

Okuyama we are so pleased to hear you have put fear behind you! If there is anything we can do for you don’t hesitate!! Knowledge eliminates fear. Love does conquer it as well. Keep your chin up and know you are NOT ALONE. YOU are important…and YOU can make a difference in this world. We are so so happy to have helped you on your way to freedom. πŸ™‚ All our love dear heart!!!! <3 <3

3. By vb centella on

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your article seem to be running off
    the screen in Chrome. I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue
    or something to do with web browser compatibility but
    I figured I’d post to let you know. The design and style look great though!
    Hope you get the issue solved soon. Cheers

1. By admin (Post author) on

Wow!! Thank you! I will get that figured out and hopefully fixed!!!! Thanks so much for visiting!!!!

4. By Question authority on

The greatest damage done to me as a child was the indoctrination into religion , talk about mind control. Most people will never escape and will defend their indoctrination to the death. Everything you learn is a lie

1. By admin (Post author) on

yes…religion is a tool of the elite. It keeps those who recognize they are not of this earth and there is something more from seeing the truth. All is not lost-if we seek we shall find if we have eyes to see and ears to hear-we will always find truth. keep on!!

5. By N8 on

Just stopped between my reading to say hello friends!!! See’ya ! Respect!

6. By vitamin otak anak on

An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a colleague who has been doing a little homework on this.
    And he actually bought me breakfast due to the fact that
    I stumbled upon it for him… lol. So let me reword this….

Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending the time to talk about
    this matter here on your website.