Rules of the Interwebz
Anonymous: Rules of the Interwebz
There is a code Anonymous abide by, and the Rules of the Internet help explain it. Some find it lulzy, some find it incomprehensible, but the Anonymous understands.
The Rules of the Interwebz are there for a purpose, like IRC, they are vital in order for Anonymous to function properly.
Unfortunately, in our age of fast-paced, ill-educated, cyber society people do not bother to look things up. They are so used to having it all handed to them. If you are here, you have accomplished something most never will: You have woken up! Below are the Rules everyone who uses the Interwebz MUST know.
1. Do not talk about /b/.
2. Do NOT talk about /b/. No exceptions
3. We are Anonymous.
3.14159265358979323846… . Expect us.
4. Anonymous is Legion.
5. Anonymous does not forgive. Anonymous does not forget.
6. Anonymous can be a horrible, senseless, uncaring monster.
7. Anonymous is still able to deliver
8. There are no real rules about posting.
9. There are no real rules about moderation either — enjoy your ban.
10. If you enjoy any rival sites — DON’T.
11. All your carefully picked arguments can easily be ignored.
12. Anything you say can and will be used against you.
13. Anything you say can be turned into something else. – fixed
14. Do not argue with trolls — it means that they win.
15. The harder you try, the harder you will fail.
16. If you fail in epic proportions, it may just become a winning failure.
17. Every win fails eventually.
18. Everything that can be labeled, can be hated.
19. The more you hate it, the stronger it gets.
20. Nothing is to be taken seriously.
21. Original content is original only for a few seconds before getting old.
22. Copypasta is made to ruin every last bit of originality.
23. Copypasta is made to ruin every last bit of originality.
24. Every repost is always a repost of a repost.
25. Relation to the original topic decreases with every single post.
26. Any topic can be turned into something totally unrelated.
27. Always question a person’s sexual preferences without any real reason.
28. Always question a person’s gender – just in case it’s really a man.
29. On the internet, all girls are men, and all kids are undercover FBI agents.
30. There are NO girls on the internet.
31. TITS or GTFO – the choice is yours.
32. You must have pictures to prove your statements.
33. Lurk moar — it’s never enough.
34. There is porn of it, no exceptions.
34-B. Except Yotsuba
35. If no porn is found of it, it will be made.
36. There will always be more fucked up shit than what you just saw.
37. You can not divide by zero (just because the calculator says so).
38. No real limits of any kind apply here — not even the sky
39. CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.
40. EVEN WITH CRUISE CONTROL YOU STILL HAVE TO STEER.
41. Desu isn’t funny. Seriously guys. It’s worse than Chuck Norris jokes.
42. Nothing is Sacred.
42-B. This is the answer.
43. The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.
44. If it’s available, someone will spam it.
45. When one sees a lion, one must get into the car
46. There is furry porn of it. No exceptions.
47. The pool is always closed.
48. A cat is fine too.
49. One cat leads to another.
50. Another cat leads to Zippo Cat.
51. No matter what it is, it is somebody’s fetish. No exceptions.
52. It is delicious cake. You must eat it.
53. It is delicious trap. You must hit it.
54. /b/ sucks today.
55. If you have time to make up new rules, you have no life.
56. They will not bring back Snacks.
57. You will never have sex.
58. It needs more Desu. No exceptions.
59. Fuck Gaston.
60. It needs more pumpkin. No exceptions.
61. Chuck Norris is the exception to Rule #63, no exceptions or else.
62. It has been cracked and pirated. No exceptions.
63. There is always porn of a female version of a male character (and vice versa). No Exceptions.
64. Don’t copy that floppy.
64-B. Beige is not a colour.
64-C. Yes it is, unless you are a lameoid.
64-D. James is black. No exceptions.
65. Anonymous is not your personal army.
66. The cake is a lie.
67. Anonymous does not “buy”, he downloads.
68. Milhouse will never be a meme. Ever. No matter what your post ends with. No exceptions. Ever. No.
69. Nothing is needed to be said. No exceptions.
70. Do not talk about the 100M GET failure.
71. The internet is SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS.
72. Darth Vader is your father. No exceptions.
73. If there isn’t enough just ask for Moar.
74. If you post it, they will cum.
75. Rule 75 is a lie. OH SHI-
76. Twinkies are the answers to life’s problems.
77. The Flood makes you stupid.
78. It will always need moar sauce.
79. Ceilingcat IS watching you masturbate
80. Interwebz177 did it. No exceptions.
81. Anonymous is a virgin by default.
82. Nobody tells the truth on the Internet
83. Only clusterfucks start edit wars.
84. All rules ARE true, including this one.
85. Retarded rules are forbidden.
86. The term “sage” does not refer to the spice.
87. If you get pepperoni ever again, I swear I’ll blow this joint sky-high!
88. Anonymous rules the internet. No exceptions.
89. Bruce Lee was an hero to us all.
90. It’s never lupus.
91. There is gay porn of it, no exceptions.
92. Chuck Norris is the exception to rule 91. No exceptions.
92-B. Chuck Norris is the exception. No exceptions.
93. Go Fuck Yourself. Anyone who trys to edit rule 93 AGAIN can go read rule 93 AGAIN whil rule 93’ing…. AGAIN!!!
94. Fagicorn rule 93’d while reading rule 93 to a gay bar and everyone in there was rule 93’ing and they all came in fagicorns face. we told you, No Exceptions.
95. Anonymous did NOT, under any circumstances, tk him 2da bar|?
96. If you express astonishment at someone’s claim, it is most likely just a clever ruse.
97. The government, The CIA, Everything is a lie.
98. Only Zippocat is truth.
99. All numbers are at least 100 but always OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAND.
100. Faggotry will not be tolerated.
For those with eyes to see, let them understand and abide by these rules.